Pairing the RHA TrueConnect
- Remove the TrueConnect earbuds from the charging case.
- Ensure your TrueConnect earbuds are switched on.
- Hold the control button down for 5 seconds to activate pairing mode.
- Enable Bluetooth connectivity on your source device
- Search discovered devices within your source device’s Bluetooth® settings, tap ‘RHA TrueConnect’ to complete pairing of your earphones.
Resseting the RHA TrueConnect
- Unpair from any paired devices
- Place the headphones into the charging case and wait at least 10 seconds
- Remove the right bud from charging case Remove the left bud from charging case
- The right bud should automatically enter pairing mode when removed from the case (If the left does not automatically enter pairing mode, please hold the button in on the left until it enters pairing mode (flashes red and white)) With both buds in pairing mode, take one bud in each hand and double click the button on each, at the same time. This resets them as a set and can take up to 30 seconds. If successful, the LED on the right bud will flash red and white (pairing mode) With right bud indicating pairing mode, select RHA TrueConnect from your device Bluetooth list, there should only be one showing Both buds will then flash white at the same time to confirm re-pairing"