Pairing the Bang & Olufsen - Beoplay E6:
Switch on Beoplay E6
1. Short press the centre button to turn on you Beoplay E6.
2. The product indicator light will turn solid white which indicates that your Beoplay E6 are switched on.
Initiate Bluetooth pairing
3. Press and hold the Bluetooth button on your Beoplay E6 for 5 sec.
4. A blue indicator light will start flashing which indicates that pairing mode is now active, and Beoplay E6 are ready to be connected to your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.)
Connect to your favourite device
5. Turn on Bluetooth on your device (phone, computer, tablet, etc.) to scan for new devices.
6. Beoplay E6 will appear as an available connection.
7. Tap Beoplay E6 to connect.
8. Your Beoplay E6 are now ready to be used.
Note: When switched on they will attempt to reconnect to previously paired devices automatically.
Resetting the Bang & Olufsen - Beoplay E6:
1. Switch on Beoplay E6.
2. To reset Beoplay E6, press and hold the volume +/- buttons simultaneously.
3. The LED indicator will start flashing red which indicates that Beoplay E6 has been factory reset
4. After resetting you will need to pair your Beoplay E6 to your mobile device again. This means that you need to remove Beoplay E6 from the list of paired Bluetooth devices on your mobile device before adding them again.