How to Pair the Jabra Elite Active 65T
- Press and hold (3 sec) the Left and Right buttons on the earbuds simultaneously until the right earbud LED flashes blue.
- The earbuds are now ready to pair with your phone.
- Wear the earbuds and follow the voice-guided pairing instructions to pair to your smartphone.
How to Reset the Jabra Elite Active 65T
- Ensure the right earbud is sufficiently charged and turned on. If the earbud is in the charging case, you will need to remove it.
- Press and hold (approximately 10 seconds) the Multi-function button on the right earbud until the LED briefly flashes purple (note that the LED will flash red before it flashes purple).
- The earbuds have now been reset. The LED will automatically turn green to indicate it is on and then blue to indicate pairing mode
- Before you re-pair your earbuds with your mobile device, remember to delete the previous pairing in the Bluetooth menu. Refer to the user manual of your mobile device for instructions.