Pairing the MEE Audio X6 (2nd Gen)
- Press and hold the Multifunction button for about 4 seconds until you hear the headset say “Pairing” and the light flashes red and blue.
- Open the Bluetooth menu on the device you wish to pair (usually located in Settings > Bluetooth). If needed, select “search for devices”, “add new device”, or “refresh”.
- Select “MEE audio X6” and allow pairing to complete.
Resetting the MEE Audio X6 (2nd Gen)
- To perform a full reset, first put the X6 in standby mode (headset is powered on but not connected to any devices).
- Make sure to turn off Bluetooth or delete the “MEE audio X6” pairing from any nearby devices that have previously been paired with the X6.
- Once in standby mode, press and hold the Multifunction and volume up buttons simultaneously until you hear the headset say “Factory Reset Complete”.
- All previously paired devices will be cleared from memory and a new pairing will need to be created before the X6 can be used.