Yes, we offer EMI as a payment facility, allowing you to pay for your orders in easy, monthly installments provided you have a card from any of the following banks. Kotak Mahindra, IndusInd, HSBC, Axis, ICICI, HDFC, and Amex.
- The terms and conditions and rates offered vary from each Bank, and the type of Credit Card being used.
- EMI purchases need to made on a single credit card and cannot be split across multiple cards.
- EMI is not available on payments through Debit Cards.
- No processing or convenience fees are charged on any EMI transactions.
Note: Your card issuing bank or payment partner has the discretion to either approve or reject an order placed using the EMI payment option on the basis of your eligibility for a loan. If your bank or payment partner rejects your request, the order will be cancelled. You can approach your bank or payment partner to understand why the EMI was not approved. In such cases, you can place a new order using a different payment method
- As soon as you complete your order on Headphone Zone, you will see the full amount charged on your credit card.
- After 3-7 days, your bank will convert this into an EMI.
- From your next billing cycle, you will be charged the EMI amount and your credit limit will be reduced by the outstanding amount. For example, if you have made a 3-month EMI purchase of Rs. 25,000 and your credit limit is Rs. 1,00,000 then your bank will block your credit limit by Rs. 25,000 and thus your available credit limit after the purchase will only be Rs. 75,000. As and when you pay your EMI every month, your credit limit will be released accordingly.
You can see more details at the time of making payment, once you've selected your bank and entered your credit card details while completing the payment process.
The interest rate charged varies from bank to bank. Here is a summary of the interest rates:
|Bank||Min Amount (INR)||3 Months||6 Months||9 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months|
These are annualized interest rates charged on a monthly reducing balance, which means that the principal amount is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.