If everything goes smoothly, it ought to take 7-10 days for you to get your replacement. Usually, most of the time taken during the warranty claim process is due to the defective product and the replacement unit being in transit.
To break it down:
- Once you fill your warranty claim form, it takes us about 24 hours to approve the same. If we need further clarifications, the process might be delayed.
- Post that, you will be required to courier your defective product to our warehouse in Chennai. The time your product is in transit will depend on where you stay as well as the courier company you have used. Do remember to share with us the tracking details once you send it.
- Once we receive the product, our inspection team will need at least 7 days to check for the defect. You are requested to give as many details of the defect as possible as this will make the inspection process smoother.
- After they give their verdict, if your product is defective, a replacement unit will be packed and sent to the address you wrote when filling the form.
- Our courier partners will take about 2-4 business days to deliver the replacement unit to you. We will share with you the tracking details once it is dispatched