Once your device has been picked up, it is brought to our warehouse where our inspection team checks it. Depending on the reason for the return, the inspection differs.
In case the product has a manufacturing defect or is dead on arrival:
Under this situation, our inspection team will check for the defects you have specifically mentioned while raising the return request. Please be specific about what the issue is (mic not working, sound imbalance, connectivity issues, dead on arrival, etc). The more you elaborate, the smoother the inspection process will be.
At least two source devices are used when testing a product to ensure that there is actually a manufacturing defect and not a compatibility issue.
For products with replaceable parts, the team checks for defective ones and only that part is replaced (whenever possible). If the entire product is defective, then it is replaced with a brand new product.
Some examples of how the inspection is done:
- Issues with mic: If you feel that there is an issue with your earphone's mic, our team will make calls with the earphone to test the mic.
- Detachable cables: To check if there is a problem with the detachable cable, the headphone/earphone is tested with the defective cable as well as another working one.
- Connectivity issues: The headset is connected to different devices link a laptop, phone, iPhone, etc. to check for connectivity issues.
In case the product is not meeting your expectations:
For products returned if the product does not meet your expectation or if you ordered it by mistake, our inspection team will check the following only:
- Whether the product is working and has no physical damages
- All accessories that were originally sent along with the product are intact
- The packaging is intact