A refund will be given via our payment gateway to the card from which the payment was made (in case of payments done online). For payments done via Cash on Delivery, we will ask for your bank account details and the payment will be made via NEFT.
You are eligible for a refund post returning your order in specific cases:
- where the returned product has a manufacturing defect
- if the returned product is in a completely sealed condition
- if you've ordered a product based on misinformation on the product page
- if you were sent a different product than what you ordered.
In the following cases, a refund will be not possible under any circumstance:
- if you've returned a product which is "7 Days Returnable"
- if you or the person you've gifted the product does not like the product
- if you or the recipient of the product has mishandled the product
- in case of pre-orders where the product was specifically procured for you
- if a different product was returned than what we sent to you.